The latest CRA Covid-19 changes to taxes and benefits are as follows:

T4A – You will get a T4A slip if you received any amounts from the following Covid 19 benefits:

  • Canada Emergency Response Benefit with the CRA
  • Canada Emergency Student Benefit
  • Canada Recovery Caregiving Benefit
  • Canada Recovery Sickness Benefit
  • Any Provincial or Territorial COVID-19 financial assistance payments
NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on this website in any form is for information purposes only and is a general discussion of certain legal matters. It is not, and should not be taken as legal advice. You should not rely on or take or fail to take any action based on this information. If you require legal advice, we would be pleased to discuss resolutions to specific legal concerns you may have.